Vanessa Abdel-Razak has more than 14 years of experience in the areas of business and corporate law, intellectual property law, investment law, and public law. She provides advice to companies and individuals to help them conceive the optimal legal strategy for their business ventures.
Moreover, she represents her clients in a wide variety of legal disputes and transactions. Her practice and experience allow her to grasp a comprehensive understanding of her client’s needs and enables her to deliver sound and relevant legal opinions. Vanessa has also provided legal services to public entities and was able to participate as an independent consultant in various projects for state entities and Public-Private Partnerships.
Since 2011, Vanessa is a lecturer at the National School of Financial Administration of Haïti (Ecole Nationale d’Administration Financière, ENAF) where she teaches the introduction to law and contracts course. She also lectures at Quisqueya University since 2016 where she teaches a course on environmental law. Her main areas of interest are intellectual property, business law, corporate law, family law, and public law.
Vanessa is always giving back to her community and values being involved in social programs that provide opportunities for the less fortunate. As such, Vanessa serves as a board member for two non-profit organizations engaged in health and education in Haïti.
- Law degree from Quisqueya University of Haïti (Cum Laude);
- Master’s degree in international and comparative environmental law from the University of Limoges, France;
- Master’s degree in public law from the University of Aix-Marseille, France;
- University Diploma in comparative legal studies from the University of Aix- Marseille, France; Certificate in drafting and legislative methods from the University of Geneva, Switzerland;
- LLM in international business law at the University of London ( to be completed in 2021).
- WIPO Certificate on Trademarks, Industrial designs & Geographical Indications;
- International Centre for settlement of investments disputes (ICSID) arbitration rules certificate;
- Aircraft Acquisition and financing, International Aviation Law certificate, IATA, Miami
French, Spanish, English (full proficiency).