Jorge has more than 3 years of experience in the financial-accounting field.
Jorge’s daily functions include analysis, application of payments, communication and confirmation of them to clients, clarification of doubts with clients, review of account statements and collection management.
- “E-Sports: A game for a sport? Legal Aspects to Consider”, 2017
- “Panama and the Intellectual Property of Indigenous Peoples”, 2018
- “Legal Aspects of Electronic Commerce: An Analysis of the Panamanian Law”, 1999
- “The protection of personal data in the Panamanian Legislation”, 2002;
- “Electronic Commerce and New Means of Payment”, Madrid, 2004;
- “Electronic Commerce Guide” (Panamanian Chamber of Commerce, 2005).
- “Study of the status of Intellectual Property in Panama regarding the Information and Communications Technologies markets.” 2010
- Industrial Engineer
- Bachelor of Sustainable Tourism
- Various in the learning of English
Jorge is a musician and plays the electric guitar in his spare time. He is very interested in technology.